I have been thinking about this for some time. As a newbie to social nudism it has been my expereince, that’s my experience. It may not be yours, but when I started exploring nudism I experienced some long time nudists/naturists expressed such purist views to me that it discouraged the practice. As a newbie I kept hearing so many negative things about what I had to do to prove I was a true nudist that it really slowed my progress into social nudism.
Here are a few comments I encountered
- If you aren’t nude 24/7 you are really a nudist.
- if you are only nude at home then you aren’t a real nudist.
- Real nudist never talk about sex
- Real nudists don’t cover for anyone.
- real nudists let everyone know they are nudists because they are not ashamed.
- if you don’t go out…
View original post 652 more words